Civil Litigation Attorney in Dakota County
Fighting on Your Behalf to Protect Your Interests
Civil litigation covers a vast range of complex cases that can all be resolved in civil court. These types of cases often involve relationships between people, businesses, or businesses and their customers. At Martha Sullivan, Attorney at Law in Dakota County, our civil litigation team can assist you with your dispute and provide the personalized attention you deserve. When you choose to work with our team, you can feel confident you will receive the best possible outcome for your case.
Reach out to our law firm today at (651) 998-7589 to request a consultation with our attorney to get started on your case.
Civil Litigation Cases
Civil litigation is an incredibly broad area of practice and our legal team is skilled in handling many of them.
Here are some examples of common civil litigation cases:
- Disputes between employers and employees, including sexual harassment, discrimination, and other violations of employment law.
- Disputes between landlords and tenants based on rent issues, problems with the lease, and more.
- Real estate disputes, such as breach of purchase contracts, disputes over property lines, and more.
- Probate litigation where there is a dispute over the settlement of a decedent’s estate.
- Fraud litigation wherein a business, employee, individual, or other person or entity faces accusations of fraudulent activity.
- Business disputes, including breach of fiduciary duty, contract disputes, and disputes with patrons or suppliers.
- Personal injury claims where an individual has sustained injuries due to another party’s negligence.
When these types of cases are litigated, it can lead to monetary compensation to make up for the plaintiff’s losses. If you are dealing with a civil dispute, do not hesitate to reach out to our law firm for the exceptional legal services you deserve.
Discuss the Details of Your Civil Litigation Case with Our Knowledgeable Attorney Today!
If you are in the middle of a civil dispute, the experienced team at Martha Sullivan, Attorney at Law in Dakota County can guide you through it and help protect your interests. We understand that a lot is often at stake in these cases and will do everything possible to help you navigate each step while informing you of all your legal options.
Reach out to our law firm today at (651) 998-7589 to set up a consultation with our civil litigation attorney to get started on your case and learn more about the services we provide.