Family Law Attorney in Dakota County
Offering Compassionate Legal Services to Hastings & Surrounding Areas
Family law can be an incredibly difficult practice area for a number of reasons. Parties seeking help to resolve these legal issues are usually facing emotional and financial turmoil. At Martha Sullivan, Attorney at Law, our attorney understands that you may be going through a trying time. We offer caring and compassionate advice and guidance to all our family law clients. From navigating the divorce process to completing an adoption, we can help you obtain the most positive outcome to your case.
Family Law Services
We can confidently and competently help our clients resolve a multitude of family law issues. Some of the most common areas include:
- Child Custody and Visitation: Our lawyer will help you maintain and protect your parental right to a continued relationship with your child. We can create a sound custody arrangement that is in your child’s best interests.
- Child Support: We can help ensure that an equitable payment amount is in place to support a child best financially.
- Divorce: We can help you ensure your best interests are represented throughout the divorce process.
- Mediation: A less formal approach to divorce, our attorney can mediate your dissolution of marriage proceedings.
- Juvenile Delinquency and Dependency: We will aggressively advocate for your rights and best interests to ensure your parental rights are not violated by state and local governments.
- Pre- and Post-nuptial Agreements: We can help you create a legal document that protect both you and your partner’s interests.
Offering Comprehensive Options
At Martha Sullivan, Attorney at Law, we care about providing skilled and sound legal services to residents of Hastings and the entirety of Dakota County. We will guide and advise you throughout your legal process and help you obtain the most positive outcome to your case.
“I would rehire Martha in a second because she is professional.”- Former Client
“She's easy to communicate with and gets information back to you in a timely manner.”- Former Client
“We have always appreciated your assistance.”- Former Client