Serving Residents of Hastings & Dakota County
At Martha Sullivan, Attorney at Law, our Hastings attorney can help members of the community resolve a variety of legal issues. From working through the divorce process to establishing a lasting will and/or trust, we can confidently represent your best interests.
We are a community-focused law firm that is dedicated to providing our clients with sound legal counsel. Our priority is to ensure our clients’ needs and wishes are heard and utilized throughout their case.
Dedicated to Providing Quality Legal Services to Our Community
Martha Sullivan, Attorney at Law is made up of a passionate and knowledgeable attorney and friendly staff eager to serve the residents of Hastings and the surrounding cities of Dakota County. We understand that seeking counsel for legal issues can be stressful. Rest assured our lawyer will always provide our clients with compassionate and skilled advice and advocacy.
We can represent clients dealing with the following:
- Probate Litigation: Sometimes, even if there is an existing will for an estate, probate proceedings will end up in the courtroom. We can help represent your best interests.
- Mediation: The mediation process is a less formal form of divorce. It works best for couples who can discuss issues with little strife.
- Orders of Protection: We understand how scary abuse (or the threat of abuse) can be. Our lawyer will help you seek the appropriate action for your situation that will help your safety and the safety of your family.
- Estate Planning: Regardless of estate size, every person can benefit from the creation of a solid estate plan. We can help you ensure the proper recording of your wishes in this legal document.
- Domestic Violence: Accusations of domestic violence are taken seriously in the state of Minnesota. It’s important you seek representation from an attorney who can help you create a solid defense strategy.
- Divorce: Our lawyer can help you legally dissolve your marriage while protecting your best interests.
- Child Support: It can be challenging to come up with a child support arrangement. Our attorney can help you and the other parent come to a decision that works for all parties involved.
- Child Custody: Divorcing parents and parents who do not cohabitate sometimes need help deciding how to split the custody of their children. We can create an effective parenting plan to ensure each parent receives a fair amount of custody time.
Martha Sullivan, Attorney at Law provides concierge service to clients in a diverse range of case types. We are always available to support clients and provide honest counsel and real advice based on the unique circumstances of a matter. Schedule your complimentary consultation with us today.