Dakota County Family Law Attorney
Offering Compassionate Legal Services to Hastings and the Surrounding Areas
Family law can be an incredibly difficult practice area for a number of reasons. Parties seeking help to resolve these legal issues are usually facing emotional and financial turmoil. At Sullivan Law Office, our attorney understands that you may be going through a trying time. We offer caring and compassionate advice and guidance to all our family law clients. From navigating the divorce process to completing an adoption, we can help you obtain the most positive outcome to your case.
Call our Hastings family law attorney at (651) 998-7589 today!
Family Law Services
We can confidently and competently help our clients resolve a multitude of family law issues. Some of the most common areas include:
- Child Custody and Visitation: Our lawyer will help you maintain and protect your parental right to a continued relationship with your child. We can create a sound custody arrangement that is in your child’s best interests.
- Child Support: We can help ensure that an equitable payment amount is in place to support a child best financially.
- Divorce: We can help you ensure your best interests are represented throughout the divorce process.
- Juvenile Delinquency and Dependency: We will aggressively advocate for your rights and best interests to ensure your parental rights are not violated by state and local governments.
- Mediation: A less formal approach to divorce, our attorney can mediate your dissolution of marriage proceedings.
- Pre- andPost-nuptial Agreements: We can help you create a legal document that protect both you and your partner’s interests.
Offering Comprehensive Options
At Sullivan Law Office, we care about providing skilled and sound legal services to residents of Hastings and the entirety of Dakota County. We will guide and advise you throughout your legal process and help you obtain the most positive outcome to your case.
“She's easy to communicate with and gets information back to you in a timely manner.”- Former Client
“We have always appreciated your assistance.”- Former Client
“Martha Sullivan was recommended to me by another lawyer here in Minnesota in 2013. We had an emergency, my children's father refused to return them. It is a great relief to have her here to help us, as she knows what she is doing and gets the best possible”- Former Client